6th August 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for SET entrance test after passing M.A with 2nd class?

i have passed M.A with second class then i can apply for set exam entrance test?

7th August 2011, 09:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for SET entrance test after passing M.A with 2nd class?

Any candidate who has scored below 55% will not be allowed to apply for this exam. Even candidates who have secured 54.99% will not be allowed to apply. But exceptions are made for those who are from SC/ST category. The relaxation of normally 5% is allowed. So if you have secured the required marks then you can apply for the exam.
7th August 2011, 02:55 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: How can I apply for SET entrance test after passing M.A with 2nd class?

You may apply online for admission to an undergraduate institute of the University. The application
fee is Rs. 1000/- per institute, except for SICSR. (The application fee for SICSR is Rs.1500/- for
one/two programmes). The last date for applying online is May, 12 2011. After declaration of the
SET result, the institute to which you have applied will conduct further selection process for short
listed candidates. The schedule for the same will be published on the websites of the institute.
Applying to any undergraduate institute of the University is online. There are two options to apply.
1. From SET website
While paying SET fees online, a candidate may also pay the application fee for admission to a desired institute.
Even after closing of the payment for SET, a candidate may still apply through SET website.
2. From the institute website.
A candidate may also register separately for SET and applying to an institute. However, SET registration and appearing for the test is mandatory.
It is important to see that a candidate appears for the appropriate SET paper to seek admission.
An institute may also be offering more than one programme. A candidate should ensure the desired programme is selected.
You cannot apply to an institute that does not accept the score of the test that you choose to
give. For example, if you choose to give the General test only, you cannot apply to SLS.
Similarly, if you choose to give the Law test only, you cannot apply to SSE or SCMS (UG) or
SICSR.
You may give both tests and apply to all the four institutes.
Similarly, you may give the Design test and the Engineering/ Health Sciences test and apply to SID, SIT/SIHS.
7th August 2011, 02:58 PM
Sehwag6

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for SET entrance test after passing M.A with 2nd class?

You may apply online for admission to an undergraduate institute of the University. The application
fee is Rs. 1000/- per institute, except for SICSR. (The application fee for SICSR is Rs.1500/- for
one/two programmes). The last date for applying online is May, 12 2011. After declaration of the
SET result, the institute to which you have applied will conduct further selection process for short
listed candidates. The schedule for the same will be published on the websites of the institute.
Applying to any undergraduate institute of the University is online. There are two options to apply.
1. From SET website
While paying SET fees online, a candidate may also pay the application fee for admission to a desired institute.
Even after closing of the payment for SET, a candidate may still apply through SET website.
2. From the institute website.
A candidate may also register separately for SET and applying to an institute. However, SET registration and appearing for the test is mandatory.
It is important to see that a candidate appears for the appropriate SET paper to seek admission.
An institute may also be offering more than one programme. A candidate should ensure the desired programme is selected.
You cannot apply to an institute that does not accept the score of the test that you choose to
give. For example, if you choose to give the General test only, you cannot apply to SLS.
Similarly, if you choose to give the Law test only, you cannot apply to SSE or SCMS (UG) or
SICSR.
You may give both tests and apply to all the four institutes.
Similarly, you may give the Design test and the Engineering/ Health Sciences test and apply to SID, SIT/SIHS.
17th September 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

SET ENTRANCE EXAME ONLY SHORT ORLONG QUISTION TOO
14th November 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i am history studant & i want syellebas of SET exal
18th May 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How can I apply for SET entrance test after passing M.A with 2nd class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed M.A with second class then i can apply for set exam entrance test?
Yes you can applicaple to enter SET exam by getting prospested from the certains offical center by the rular or urban quto enterance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?