3rd November 2019, 02:06 PM

How can I apply in UK to study 11th and 12th (High School)?

Hi, I have completed my 10th Board exams from India. And, for my 11th and 12th I want to go to UK and study there only. So, what should I do? How can I get admission there? Is there any entrance? What are visa requirements?

15th November 2020, 09:02 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply in UK to study 11th and 12th (High School)?

In order to study any course in the United Kingdom you will have true fulfill certain requirements
You will have to give the IELTS exam for the TOEFL exam
The minimum band that you must have is about 6.0 and not below it in all the skills that is speaking listening handwriting
Also have to have scored good marks in your 10th examination
The subject and the course vary from University to University you will have to check for the criterias and if you do not match the criteria as you will have to take some additional courses to fulfill the points
There are certain visa criteria that you will have to have in order to study in the United Kingdom
You must have certain documents like
Passport
Bank account
Selection letter from the University
You must also submit the IELTS exam score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?