6th January 2016, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to study German Language to study in Germany? Work experience is necessary to study there?

Sir,
I have got 71% in my B.Tech. Is German language is necessary for study in Germany? Is work experience is must or not? Can I get a seat in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In Germany, every course is taught in German Language? English is not compulsory there?
  3. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language?
  4. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  5. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  6. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  7. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  10. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  11. Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
  12. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  13. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  14. How to study masters education in germany?
  15. How can I study Medicine in Romania, France and Germany being a student of Tunisia? Whether country language is mandatory?
  16. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  17. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  18. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
12th January 2016, 09:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to study German Language to study in Germany? Work experience is necessary to study there?

No, it is not necessary to know German Language in order to pursue study in Germany. Most of the German institutes take admission on the basis of IELTS score. However, some universities have German as an additional criteria for which they take a separate entrance test. Apart from this, if you have proficiency in German, you will have an added advantage during the selection process at the time of admission.

Work is not mandatory for admission in German universities. However, having work experience under your belt will enhance your portfolio and make your application strong during the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?