8th November 2011, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for upcoming UPSC Exam? Last date for the submission of forms?

how i can apply for upsc exam-2012?and also inform me the last date of submittion

8th November 2011, 05:12 PM
avinashkiitian
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for upcoming UPSC Exam? Last date for the submission of forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how i can apply for upsc exam-2012?and also inform me the last date of submittion

Information About UPSC Examination.

The Union Public Service Commission conducts many entrance examination like IAS, IPS, IFS, IES...and many other. For which exam you want to know that the last date of submission. You not mention the exam name in the question. i advise you to mention the exam name for which you want to know the important date then i will try to help you.

If you want to apply online for any upsc examination then you can apply online on the website :~ http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ When the notification comes then it will be available on the official website. You will get details information for the UPSC examination on the website of UPSC. So please visit the website :~ http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th November 2011, 09:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for upcoming UPSC Exam? Last date for the submission of forms?

Quote:
Your Question is Incomplete, You have Not Specify that in Which UPSC Examination you are Interested to apply because UPSC Conducts many examination.

UPSC Conducts these examinations Every year and the Eligiblity Criteria are vary form exam to exam. So please check these given Eligiblity and then apply for UPSC Examination and for more Information check UPSC Official Websites.

>> Civil Services Examination
>> IES (Engineering Service Examination)
>> SCRA Examination
>> NDA Examination
>> CDS Examination
>> IFS Examination
>> Combined Medical Service Examination
>> Central Police Forces examination..

>> If you have completed your 12Th examination and Your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years, then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination, The Notification of NDA Examination is Published Twice in a year, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.

>> If you have completed your 12Th examination OR Graduation degree course with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects. Final year appearing Candidates are also eligible for this examination and to apply for this examination your age should between 17 to 21 Years.

>> If you have already completed your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University, then you are apply for UPSC Civil services examination, But to apply for this examination, your age should between 21 to 30 years. The examination is Conducted into 2 Stages, preliminary and Mains.

>> Those Who have completed his Graduate degree course in Engineering May apply for IES Examination, This examination is Conducted by UPSC Every Year and your age should between 21 to 30 year to apply for IES Examination.

>> After Graduation you are also apply for CDS Examination, This examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination your age should between 19 to 25 Years, No Upper age relaxation is applicable for Any Candidates.

The Notification of CDS (I) and SCRA Examination for Next year was already updated in the Official website and the Online Registration Process was already Stared, So If you are Interested, then please apply for Both these examination soon before the last date.

Important Dates 2012 :

For Civil Services Examination :

>> Notification Date : 04/Feb/2012
>> Last date of apply Online : 05/March/2012
>> Preliminary Examination : 20/May/2012.

For NDA Examination :

>> Notification Date : 31/Dec/2011
>> Last date of apply Online : 30/Jan/2012
>> Preliminary Examination : 15/April/2012.

For SCRA Examination :

>> Notification Date : 22/Oct/2011 (Already Announced)
>> Last date of apply Online : 21/Nov/2011
>> Preliminary Examination : 29/Jan/2012.

For CDS (I) Examination :

>> Notification Date : 29/Oct/2011 (Already Announced)
>> Last date of apply Online : 28/Nov/2011
>> Preliminary Examination : 12/Feb/2012.

And If you want More Information please check the official Website :

http://upsc.gov.in
8th November 2011, 10:27 PM
VegaSridhar

Quote:
Hi friend,

As of now UPSC has not released any notification. But every year it releases the civil services exam notification.

The notification would be released on 4.02.2012 and the last date would be 5.03.2012 .

The prelims examination is scheduled to be on 20.05.2012.
The mains examination is scheduled to be on 05.10.2012.

To apply purchase the application when notification is released and post it to UPSC,New Delhi.

All The best
8th November 2011, 10:51 PM
sathish0038

hi friend,

UPSC conducts number of the exams.Hear you are not mentioned which type of the exam you want so hear i am providing the details of conducted UPSC exams.

Deepening upon your interest you can apply any one of the following.

>Civil Service exam
>IES(Engineering Service Exam)
>SCRA(Special Class for Railway Apprentice)
>NDA(National Defense Academy)
>IFS Exam
>Combined Medial Exam
>Central police Force

you can apply any one of the following.Every entrance should have qualification and vary from exam to exam

For any information about the Exam please visit the Following link:

www.UPSC.gov.in
all the best
9th November 2011, 05:20 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for upcoming UPSC Exam? Last date for the submission of forms?

Quote:

How To Apply for UPSC

Generally people confuse the Civil Service Exams with UPSC exams but UPSC also conducts various exams like NDA,CDS,SCRA,IES,etc..

Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Service Exams :-

1) A candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years if he belongs general category,21-33 years for OBC and 21-35 years for SC/ST (upto 10 years of age relaxation for PH candidates)

2) You should be a graduate or a final year graduation student from a recognized University..

The maximum number of attempts permitted for general candidates is 4,for OBC its 7 and for SC/ST..there is no limit..

General Exam Pattern :-

1) Prelims :- This round has 2 objective papers which will test your aptitude,general knowledge and current affairs..

2) Mains :- After clearing the first stage..you shall qualify for the Mains where you will face nine papers..where your knowledge of your graduation subjects shall be tested..

After you clear both the stages ..you will be called up for the interview..

Availability of Forms :-

The forms for the Civil Service Exams shall be available in the month of February..

The last date for form submission is in the first week of March..

The Prelims shall be held in the mid of May..

The final results shall be declared a few weeks just before the next Civil Service Exams..

You can also visit UPSC's official website in order to clear any of your further queries..

http://upsc.gov.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
9th November 2011, 08:12 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

UPSC exam is conducted by central government.

Criteria :-

*Candidate should pass graduation in any stream

*Age- 21 to 30 years
7 years relaxation for SC/ST candidate
5 years for OBC candidate

UPSC exam is conducted various type of post like:-

IAS
IFS
IPS
POSTAL
IIS
NDA
etc..

Importants date:-

For NDA Examination :
- Notification Date : 31/Dec/2011
- Last date of apply Online : 30/Jan/2012
- Preliminary Examination : 15/April/2012.

For CDS (I) Examination :

- Notification Date : 29/Oct/2011 (Already Announced)
- Last date of apply Online : 28/Nov/2011
-Preliminary Examination : 12/Feb/2012.

For SCRA Examination :

= Notification Date : 22/Oct/2011 (Already Announced)
= Last date of apply Online : 21/Nov/2011
= Preliminary Examination : 29/Jan/2012.

For Civil Services Examination :

- Notification Date : 04/Feb/2012
- Last date of apply Online : 05/March/2012
- Preliminary Examination : 20/May/2012.

Good Luck...................
9th November 2011, 10:34 AM
tejesh_09

UPSC stands for UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION which conducts various competitive examinations every year, the exam are as under:-

Last Date for submission of application
CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION - 05/12/2012

INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICES -

SPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICE EXAMINATION - 21/11/2011

NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY EXAM - 30/01/2012

COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAM - 28/11/2011

Different educational qualification is required to appear for these exams. For further infomation you can visit official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
17th August 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir can you inform me the UPSC (IAS) exam date in the year of 2013?& when can i apply for it?
19th August 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to apply for the UPSC (IAS) exam 2013. And as I was reading some excerpts on the net its says that your class X and XII marks are taken under consideration. I don't particularly did well in securing good grades there and then. But now I have come to terms with myself and determined to crack the exam. However, will it deter me due to the records of my high school certificates.
28th December 2012, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

please tell me how many days to release out the cpf result which is held in nov11-2012
12th March 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Please I want the date for 2016 examination and how to apply to be a custom worker.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?