18th June 2014, 11:51 PM
sabianc31

How can I become an Aerospace Engineer? I have passed SSC with 80%

i just passed ssc with 80%. i'm going to do diploma in engineering but, in what field should i do it to pursue aerospace engg. because there is no specific field as 'diploma in aerospace engg.'

11th June 2015, 08:02 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Aerospace Engineer? I have passed SSC with 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabianc31 View Post
i just passed ssc with 80%. i'm going to do diploma in engineering but, in what field should i do it to pursue aerospace engg. because there is no specific field as 'diploma in aerospace engg.'

Nowadays, most of the candidates are taking admission into the technical courses direct after completing their 10th or SSC. Diploma in Engineering is very popular course among them.

As you have mentioned that, you want to take admission into the Aerospace Engineering after completing your diploma course.

Aerospace Engineering is one of the highly challenging career option. It is the branch of engineering, which deals with the aviation and space exploration industry.

Being a aerospace engineer, one should have to understand working principle of aircraft, designing of space craft and satellites and military air crafts.

It is the very similar branch to the aeronautical engineering. So, if you want to do aerospace engineering after completing your diploma course then, I will recommend you to take admission into the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?