6th March 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How can I become an Army officer? I am 29 years old and having NCC certificate

I am 29 years old having ncc ccertificate with a grade doing govt. Job can ibecome army officer

10th March 2014, 02:56 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become an Army officer? I am 29 years old and having NCC certificate

You cannot join the Indian Army as your age has created the hitch. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
2nd August 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Army officer? I am 29 years old and having NCC certificate

Good Eve sir, I am Ravi do work in Pvt school I have also ncc c certificate and I want to become Ncc officer(ano)..sir pl tell me what is a process for it .my last qualification..MA
23rd October 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Please I'm NCC C certificate woman cadet.
How many vacancies in the army and date of application.

Navy and Airforce Job
2nd October 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm 29 I graduate and had B, C certificates of NCC can I join as NCC instructor in any school or college .
3rd March 2020, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Nan ncc b and c certificate vaithullen nan evvaru school ncc master aguvathu
7th October 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I am having ncc b&c certificates in senior division shall I join as ano my age is 37 please give details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?