30th October 2016, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a CBI officer after completing class 12th?

Hello Sir, I am in 12th class now and after completing it I want to become a CBI officer. So can you tell me the process, about the entrance exam and and also about the fee structure?

31st October 2016, 06:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CBI officer after completing class 12th?

With Class 12th to become a CBI officer it is impossible. To become a CBI Officer you should have at least graduation from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks. And also you have to satisfy the below eligibility criteria and have a good marks in entrance exams.

>> You should complete graduation from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks.

>> Age limits depends on type of examination.

>> To become a CBI officer you must give Civil's Examination which is conducted by UPSC. More over you can also enter into CBI through Staff Selection Commission as Inspector of CBI.
31st October 2016, 07:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CBI officer after completing class 12th?

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation. The recruitment of officers in CBI is done on basis of either Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination or UPSC Civil Services examination.

The academic qualification required for both exams is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates are also eligible for examination.

You can not apply for either of examination after 10+2. You must pursue your bachelor's degree first then you will be eligible to apply for exams mentioned above. For any more details about CBI Officer, Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?