31st July 2018, 12:22 PM
Asere

How can I become a Sports Medical Officer after completing BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology)?

Hello friends, I am a student of BSc, studying with Medical Laboratory Technology. I want to become a Sports Medical Officer. So, after completing my BSc, I want to know that how I can achieve my aim?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to join the lab technician course?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student?
  3. Which course to study after B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) for a better career option?
  4. Courses available after Diploma in Medical distinct from Laboratory Technology?
  5. Information on B.Sc MLT course and schedule of exam in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I pursue M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) after completing B.Sc Biology scoring 72% marks? Which Colleges in India offer this course?
  7. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  9. How to join MBBS after completing BSc Medical Laboratory Technology?
  10. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  11. Which course has a better career scope between B.Sc Optometry and B.Sc MLT?
  12. Top government institute in India and Abroad for M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology
  13. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Whether a student of B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) can do M.Sc in Clinical Embryology or not?
  15. List of valuable courses after completing diploma in medical laboratory technology?
  16. How can I have a career as an Air Hostess after completing Diploma in Medical Laboratory?
  17. How to join Indian Navy after completing B.Sc in medical laboratory technology?
  18. Pathology laboratory after B.Sc in microbiology and diploma in Medical laboratory technology?
15th January 2020, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Sports Medical Officer after completing BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology)?

M.SC MLT complete to i wanna give post of medical officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?