8th October 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

How can I check the status of last year Inspire scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have got selected for the Inspire scholarship of last year but still didn't get the schoalrship amount. I want to know about my status. Kindly tell me how can I check the status of last year?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses? 1 6th April 2023 06:44 AM
Difference between AICTE JK Scholarship and PMSSS scholarship? Who can avail the scholarship? Maximum amount granted under these schemes? 1 9th February 2020 03:20 PM
Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship? 1 4th December 2017 12:17 PM
Which scholarship should a 12th passed student apply among CSS, Inspire Scholarship and PSEB? How much amount I will get for PSEB scholarship? 1 15th October 2017 03:23 PM
How to check status of MHRD scholarship? Can they increase the amount if I get 8 CGPA in 2nd year exam? 0 21st April 2017 11:03 AM