12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?

Respected Sir,
I am studying B.Tech(Bioinformatics) in India. I want to do MS in Abroad but with scholarship. I would like to know upto how much amount I will get scholarship if I get admission in Public University? And for the remaining amount I can apply for Bank Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  4. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  5. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  6. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  7. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  8. Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?
  9. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  10. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  14. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  15. Whether the Bank will hand over the amount of Education Loan to me instead of college?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MS in Public University through GRE in Abroad?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
6th April 2023, 06:44 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?

The amount of scholarship you can receive for studying MS in a public university abroad depends on various factors such as your academic performance, the university you apply to, the country you choose to study in, and the program you opt for. Generally, scholarships can cover tuition fees, accommodation expenses, and living costs. The amount of scholarship you receive can range from a few thousand dollars to a full scholarship that covers all your expenses.

Regarding education loans, you can apply for a bank education loan to cover the remaining expenses of your MS program. However, the approval of the loan and the amount you can get will depend on various factors such as your credit score, the bank's policies, the program you opt for, and the country you choose to study in. It is advisable to research various banks and their education loan policies before applying for a loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?