21st December 2019, 02:26 PM
Moupiya Mitra

How can I choose my career to learn Astronomy after my board examination?

Please help me to learn Astronomy after my board examination. I cannot find any institution near Kolkata. And I want to know which subjects I have to choose to learn Astronomy after choosing Science stream. I also want to know how can I fulfill my ambition to be a astronaut in my future and how can I choose this stream. I cannot go with the other common stream like medical and engineering and I also have a great interest in this subject, Astronomy. Please tell me about the entrance examination of ISRO and the other examinations based on Astronomy.

31st January 2020, 01:28 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: How can I choose my career to learn Astronomy after my board examination?

After completion of your degree in Astronomy, you can work as a research scientist with various research Institutions & big government organizations such as the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). You can also work as a researcher in the leading observatories and Institutions in the USA.
Degree: Bachelor's degree; Bachelor of Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?