17th March 2017, 08:09 PM
Justinq

Which subject to choose in 9th and 10th standard ICSE board for better career options?

Need guidance on the subject choice for ICSE grade 9th and 10th. Apart from the compulsory subjects is commercial studies and economics a good choice of subjects. What are the career options? Can you please suggest me the best one? Awaiting for the response.

17th March 2017, 10:34 PM
positive boy

Default Re: Which subject to choose in 9th and 10th standard ICSE board for better career options?

You can choose subjects according to your interest. you can select the following subjects, if you study Commerce in class 12th.
English, Hindi, Commerce, Economics, Account, Business Studies. You can also study Arts without Maths.
23rd April 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject to choose in 9th and 10th standard ICSE board for better career options?

I am a class 9th ICSE student . I'm confused whether i should opt for commercials or computers as i am really weak in maths. Which subject has better career options..?
7th October 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I am going to in 9th class subject which subject do I choose Computer or commerce please let me know....
25th October 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Why is an aptitude test and counselling session with respect to subject options so necessary for a Grade 8 student moving up to Grade 9 in an ICSE curriculum ?The student may have already decided on his / her choice of subjects.
5th April 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

My son is in std 9th ice board and is confused with the subjects to opt for as I wish him to appear for mpsc exams in future pls suggest me the subjects to be taken so as would benefit him in future
15th December 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can we switch from commerce to science after 10th
15th December 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can we switch from commerce to science after 10th?
15th April 2020, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

in class 9 icse which subjects are there in section a,b,c?
30th May 2020, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Do i select Computers or Arts in 9 standard ICSE
15th July 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Can a single child in school can opt 9th commerce
9th November 2020, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Can a student drop science for class 9 and 10
27th March 2021, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Should i take math or economics?
1st May 2021, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to in 9th class subject which subject do I choose Computer or commerce please let me know....
choose commerce its easy , useful, interesting and the best
31st July 2021, 01:42 PM
Afreen0786

For your best career plan you need to choose your subjects in 11th and 12th standard. It is not necessary to plan in 9th and 10th standard. My best suggestion for you to first complete your 9th and 10th standard with good percentage. Then after your 10th results you can choose your subjects according to your interest. If you want to become an Engineer please choose PCM in 11th and 12th standard and if you want to become a doctor choose PCB in your 11th and 12th standards etc.
24th May 2022, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Which is best for future , commercial studies with maths or commercial studies with economic , in icse 9 th grade to score good marks , plz suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?