25th September 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I concentrate more on my studies

I can't concentrate more on studies .Maximum I can read for 1 hour but it is not enough so please give me tips

26th September 2013, 09:29 PM
m bowsiya begum

Default Re: How can I concentrate more on my studies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I can't concentrate more on studies .Maximum I can read for 1 hour but it is not enough so please give me tips
by studying early morning i.e 4 to 7 o clk you can increase your concentration power dont study after 11pm.if u get bore during study just close the book and write in note book whatever you study .
27th September 2013, 07:20 PM
sonali pujari

Smile Re: How can I concentrate more on my studies

sit in the library or any calm place.........don't use mobile phone while studying ......study everyday regularly whatever taught in the class.......first concentrate in the class.....then try to create intrest in your subjects......day by day increase your study timing by 15-20 min.
20th May 2014, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

I cant resist my boyfriend nd its affectin my studies cos i cannot concentrate
2nd September 2014, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to start preparing exams while 5 remaing & is it possible to score?
5th April 2015, 07:55 PM
AFROZ CHOWKI

Hello friend, you can concentrate on your study,if you think that,i nothing is impossible.you shoul make your study as an interest,for what you must understand each and every topic of your books
you should a confidence to work hard
thank you and best of luck
5th April 2015, 09:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
In order to concentrate on studies, follow the given tips:

>>Do meditation early in the morning to gain concentration.

>>Try to read books in the morning time as our mind works well in the morning in calm environment.

>>Try to avoid distractions like social networking websites. Use them less.

>>Making a habit of reading books even your internal mechanism does not allow.

Last but not the least, prepare a routine for studies, develop determination to follow that slowly.
5th April 2015, 09:14 PM
varam09

Quote:
To increase your concentration power Practice Yoga daily and then make a time table of what to read and follow it regularly, firstly allocate time for 1 hr daily, after few days gradually increase the time period of studying and study with interest daily, if you are bored of reading continuously take a break, but don't indulge yourself in any Social networking sites or TV.Instead try to relax in that time my taking naps or anything which you like Watering plants, drawing etc.So do Smart Work than Hardwork.
6th April 2015, 12:30 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

It is revealed from your query that you have weak concentration level while studying.

Here below, few tips regarding improving concentration level which are as follows:

# Do not study continuously for long hours. Take a rest of 10 minutes after every 40-45 minutes.

# Keep some specific electronics keep either in OFF mode or in silent mode such as television, mobile, radio, tape-recorder etc.

# Take proper sleep every day. Daily 8-9 hours of sleep helpful in maintaining concentration level good.

# Try to study early in the morning as at this time there in no interference/distraction. Moreover, the brain is also highly active and fresh.

# Make a habit of revising all the studied matter on daily basis, weekly basis and monthly basis.

# Performing Yogic postures and Prananyam daily. As yoga and pranayama directly affect our brain. It keep our brain relax, active, refresh, healthy and away from stress & diseases.

# Certain yogic postures like Shirshashan, Sarvangashan etc play major role in improving concentration level.

# Another yogic posture "Tratak" is best way to improve concentration level and even improving eye sight. But this yogic posture has to learn from any yoga expert.
6th April 2015, 12:31 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

You have to adopt a more scientific approach towards study. If you are not able to concentrate more, try changing your study timings.
The best time is when your body and mind both are devoted to just studies. According to me, morning time is the best. if you could sacrifice on your sleep or make a woe that you will sleep right at 10 at night and wake up at 4 in the morning, i hope you will be able to maximize your efforts.

As far as individual subject time table is considered, it depends on your command over the subjects.
7th April 2015, 01:49 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Steps which should be taken to concentrate more on your studies are as below:-->

1.Read only for the fix interval of time.
2.Study Regularly.
3.Concentrate on the weak subjects.
4.Do not study continuously.
5.Play the games once you get bore.
6.Take healthy Foods.
7.Make yourself very clean.
8.Take the help of seniors.
9.Attend the classes regularly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?