18th July 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I develop my career in computer field? I am a 12th class PCM student

sir, i am in 12th class, pcm with computer & i am interested in computer field. how can i develop our carreir in computer field. please suggest me

29th July 2013, 07:02 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I develop my career in computer field? I am a 12th class PCM student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am in 12th class, pcm with computer & i am interested in computer field. how can i develop our carreir in computer field. please suggest me
Indian kids interest towards computers/Information technology is a welcome sign for faster development of the country. Well, there are many ways for you friend. Let me explain you more clearly.

After 12th class one can opt bachelors in his interested field. As your'e interested in computers, the best options for you in this regard are as follows.

>B.tech (computer science engineering/Information technology or Computer systems)

> B.Sc (Computer Sciences/Information Technology/Programming).

> BCA (Bachelors of Computers Application)

Each one of the above mentioned courses has its own procedures for admissions based upon the colleges you want to take for example B.Tech in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) requires IIT JEE rank. Like wise the others.

By doing any of the following courses is the stepping stone for your career and building a particular interest in the subjects of those courses is another important aspect. That will decide your career and your path. If you are interested in programming then, you need to go in that direction, if you are interested in hardware of computers then there is another way for that and if you are interested in networking there is another way. Similarly if you are interested in data communication there is a different way.

First of all you should decide a course to go for. And don't forget the best college you choose the bright will be your career.

Regards.
28th May 2023, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I develop my career in computer field? I am a 12th class PCM student

I'm student of bsc pcm how can I proceed for banking nd which coaching is suggests to me
5th June 2023, 04:44 PM
Alison_parker

Default Re: How can I develop my career in computer field? I am a 12th class PCM student

Good to know that you are interested in the computer field there are plenty of options available for you in this field to develop your career. You can opt for Software development, Backend developers, or Website development, and also can go for ethical hacking or any graduate program. Developing gaming software or learning any cloud technologies that involve coding can be an added benefit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?