10th December 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Bank PO after doing BITM IInd year from Utkal University

sir i have done B.I.T.M. IInd year from Utkal university in 2002 ,unable to complete my graduation ,should I eligible for bank PO.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I make a career as a Law officer in SBI/UBI/B.O.I/UCO bank after pursuing LLM from Utkal university?
  2. What stream should I opt for my M.Sc course in Utkal University, Bhubnaeswar which providing best opportunities? I am in B.Sc final year with information science and telecommunication stream
  3. Change university & direct admission in B.Tech IInd year in some other college?
  4. College in which I can get admitted after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Brainware Group of Institutions, Camellia Institute or Technology and Kingston Engineering College?
  5. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do PD in economics in Utkal University?
  7. Can I get admission in M.Sc. Physics in Utkal university after securing 41% in B.Sc. from Utkal University?
  8. Previous years MSc entrance question papers of chemistry of Utkal University?
  9. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University?
  10. How to do B.Ed after completing BCA course which is affiliated by Utkal University -- [New]
  11. Previous years question papers of Physics of Utkal University? I have completed BSc
  12. Details regarding M.Phil in Sociology course at Utkal University?
  13. Duration of BBA in correspondence? What is the fee structure and timings for part time?
  14. Previous years question papers of MSc Physics of Utkal University? I have completed my BSc
  15. What is the full form of ATKT?
  16. Can I do MSc in Utkal University after scoring 57% in Chemistry Hons in BSc?
  17. Previous years MSc entrance question paper of Chemistry of Utkal University?
  18. Eligibility for PG in physics in utkal university
12th December 2012, 05:49 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Bank PO after doing BITM IInd year from Utkal University

You will not be eligible to apply for Bank P.O. exam after BITM 2nd year as the minimum academic qualification for bank P.O. is Graduation.

P.O. - Probationary Officer, the exam for which is generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 Public Sector banks and other private banks.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with good knowledge over computer operation.

So to be eligible for Bank P.O. one has to complete Graduation.
14th December 2012, 10:10 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How can I do Bank PO after doing BITM IInd year from Utkal University

Hi Friend,

P.O. - Probationary Officer, the exam for which is generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 Public Sector banks and other private banks.

You will not be eligible to apply for Bank P.O. exam after BITM 2nd year as the minimum academic qualification for bank P.O. is Graduation.

Cool Thanks...
31st January 2013, 07:33 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: How can I do Bank PO after doing BITM IInd year from Utkal University

You can do bank PO after your graduation,to give this exam you should only be graduate from any field.
Age-21-30 years for general
3 years relaxation for OBC
5 years relaxation for SC/ST
PO exam is conducted in written examination and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?