4th January 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I do BVSc?

hai i am shilpa right now i doing my 2nd pcme but really wanted to do bvsc now is it possible for me to take up bsc in cbz and continue with bvsc ?? please do help me i am in a great chaos. waiting for your positive answer ,shilpa.

26th February 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do BVSc?

can i do admission bvsc my 12th percentage is 60
3rd March 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Are there any career choices other than medical anD engg after completin 12th in Science stream.??
11th April 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get back b.v.sc admission in management quota in india
2nd July 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I have given VET WBJEE BUT MY RANK IS IN 9000 can iI get chance in any government veterinary college. I love stray animals special dogs want to do something for them to survive. So can iget admission in any college or i have to seat for another vet exam???
23rd April 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

In 12 board iscored 82 percentage so how much marks i have to be scored in kcet to get bvsc govt seat
27th April 2019, 12:17 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

B.V.Sc. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science) is 5 years undergraduate degree program in veterinary science.

Candidates, who have passed their 10+2 with PCB (physics, chemistry & biology) subjects, are eligible to enroll in the course.
3rd May 2019, 05:46 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

B. V. Sc.(Bachelor of Veterinary Science) is 5 years under graduate degree program in Veterinary Science. It is a generally 5-year course, or sometimes 4 if a previous appropriate degree is held. Some universities will award the students a B.Sc after the first 3 years, and the BVSc after the final 2 years.

Candidate, who have passed their 10+2 with PCB(Physics, chemistry and biology) subjects, are eligible to enroll in the course.

The degree is generally required for becoming a veterinarian in the countries where it is awarded.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?