21st August 2013, 05:30 PM
sranaut

How can I do MSc Biotech from abroad?

i am doing bsc biotech 2nd year and i want to do my further study from abroad so what will i do.? and i prefer to go on scloarship basis?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  2. How can I do MSc Biotech from abroad?
  3. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  4. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job opportunities in Abroad after M.Sc. Biotech?
  6. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma? -- [New]
  7. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  8. How can I do internship in UK/US while doing Biotech?
  9. After MSc Biotech can I go abroad with full time work? Can I also apply for MBBS in abroad?
  10. What is the best career options after MSc Biotech?
  11. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  13. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  14. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  16. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  17. Which are the best coaching institutes for NET/GATE? Can I do Ph.D in India or in abroad without NET? I have completed MSc Biotech
  18. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?