20th April 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?

sir, my honour's botany.plz tell me the eligibility criteria for msc biotech and the syllabus for entrnce in msc biotech

23rd July 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?

What is the fee structure for Msc biotechnology in american university?
29th July 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?

sir im the student of b.sc-biotech and i want to do m.sc-biotech from aiims college .so plz tell me what are the main subjects and syllabus to be prepare for entrance exam.
5th September 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i.am.completing.my.b.sc.in.zoology.botany.and.psyc ology..am.i.eligible.for.aiims.m.sc.bioteck
7th December 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for entrance exam of msc biotechnology or msc foodtechnology in jawaharlal nehru university , delhi
3rd February 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

is dere is any site which hve info abt msc biotech entrance exams..
13th February 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after bsc non medical other than teaching line?
31st March 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a class 12 student with the following subjects biology psychology physics biotechnology and english i dont have chemistry so what all feilds can i go in?
11th September 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,can I give entrance exam for msc IIT biotechnology without having maths in 12th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?