10th October 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I do sound engineering after 10th?

.How can i do sound engineering after 10th ?...could u please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join sound engineering?
  2. Is Sound Engineering suitable for arts stream student? Which is the best institute for sound engineering in India?
  3. Can I join in sound degree engineering after passing in E&TC diploma engineering course? How much is the fees in sound engineering course?
  4. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
  5. Courses which are being offered in FTII for sound recording and sound design? How to prepare for it and which books to refer?
  6. How to become a good sound engineer? What is the qualification for Sound Engineering?
  7. Sound ideas academy (SIA) Mumbai, is it college for doing sound engineering course?
  8. Which course can I opt after passing 10th from Maharashtra, SSC board
  9. How can I do sound engineering after 10th?
  10. Sound recording and sound design at FTII eligibility for Electrical and Electronics Btech Engineers?
  11. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  12. How should I prepare for Sound Engineering entrance?
  13. How is Sound(Audio) Engineering and/or Recording Arts Degree related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  14. Sound Engineering Course: in FTII, Other Premier Institutes, Preparations, Scope?
  15. How can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th board and 52% in 12th board
  16. Information about complete procedure of entrance exam, syllabus and availability of seat for M.Tech in Sound Engineering at FTII? -- [New]
  17. Where to study sound technology in India? What is th eprocedure for admission in those institutes?
  18. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
10th October 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do sound engineering after 10th?

You can't. First complete your 12th with physics, chemistry and maths or else you will have to do diploma and then persue engg with lateral entry.
10th October 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

You can't. first complete your 12th with physics, chemistry and maths.
6th January 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me how can I do sound engineering after 10th ya I'll to do diploma ???????
6th January 2013, 07:08 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
.How can i do sound engineering after 10th ?...could u please tell me
i know you are excited about this but dear first complete your 12 class with math subject with good marks now 12 class marks will count for IIT exam
6th January 2013, 07:09 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Can you tell me how can I do sound engineering after 10th ya I'll to do diploma ???????
i know you are excited about this but dear first complete your 12 class with math subject with good marks now 12 class marks will count for IIT exam
6th January 2013, 07:10 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Post Re: How can I do sound engineering after 10th?

Quote:
You can't. first complete your 12th with physics, chemistry and maths.
i know you are excited about this but dear first complete your 12 class with math subject with good marks now 12 class marks will count for IIT exam best of luck dude
13th June 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Sound Engineering after I graduate 12th in Commerce with Maths ?
28th November 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I'm crazy about music, i've completed my s.s.c boards, but the i dropped my 11th colge, can i still get a chance to become a sound engineer?? Plz do help me!
3rd June 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 passed student in science stream with 81%.. so whats the process for getting the admission for sound engg??
14th April 2016, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do sound engineering with Biology Physics chemistry(12th passed) plz plz tell
8th June 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Does we can take sound engineering after taking maths in 11 & 12 by commerce??
14th February 2017, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th and not interested to study 12th so that which diploma course should I take to join sound engineering later
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?