11th January 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I find a summer internship in civil engineering field in BHAIL?

Sir,
Hi,I am student of 3rd year (civil) .i am intrested in bhail for training ,so plz tell me criteria of training on my email [email protected].

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which core companies should I select for summer internship during civil engineering course in AP?
  2. Companies offering summer internship being a 3rd B.Tech in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  3. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  5. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  6. Procedure to follow to get summer internship for Civil Engineering?
  7. List of companies which are suitable for doing summer internship for Civil Engineering?
  8. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  9. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  10. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  11. How to do Civil engineering internship at IISC?
  12. List of companies providing summer internship in Andhra Pradesh for Civil Engineering?
  13. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  14. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  15. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?
  16. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of construction based companies in Delhi to do summer internship while doing 5th semester civil engineering?
27th December 2017, 11:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I find a summer internship in civil engineering field in BHAIL?

The basic eligibility criteria to apply summer internship is given as below:

Candidate must be pursuing either pre-final year or final year of bachelor's degree.
The institute must be well affiliated by some recognized university.
There must not be any pending backlog at the time of application for summer internship.

After fulfilling the above criteria, one have to write an application to the training officer of the company and submit the same with some reference. It will be better to use reference to company's employee. Candidate must take care of last date of application submission as no application will be accepted after due date.
Candidate can start the summer internship, once the application get approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?