9th May 2013, 10:54 PM
vinayak vemula

How can I get admission for BSc IT? I have completed 12th

Dear Sir,
I Vinayak Completed 12th STD, & I Got 42% In 12th ,With Maths,
In Maths I got 35Marks Only, And I Am Very Intrested In IT , I Want
To Do BSc IT Can I Get Admission For BSc IT Please Help Me Sir/Mam.

Thanks
Vinayak

4th May 2014, 12:23 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission for BSc IT? I have completed 12th

I appreciate your spirit to showing that much interest to join B.Sc IT. Those who have a will power and self-motivation they definitely succeeded in their life so don't worry about your marks secured in your examination. You realized now so you have a bright future. Scoring such low marks in your intermediate than it is difficult to get admission in college. But you can try the college through management quota or counselling. But you have a less no.of chances getting good counselling but you can get good college through management quota. But you have pay the donation if you want to admission top college.
9th May 2014, 01:04 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayak vemula View Post
Dear Sir,

Thanks
Vinayak
Sorry to say that you're ineligible to apply for B.Sc IT course. You have score very low percentage of marks in 12th standard. Most of the B.Sc IT colleges in Indian which required minimum 50% percentage of marks in Intermediate level. Since, you have score 42% percentage of marks in 12th standard. So, It's difficult for you get admission for B.Sc IT course in reputed college. However, If you have belong from reserved category then you definitely have chance to get admission for B.Sc IT for sure. Relaxation in Percentage of marks will be given for reserved category candidates. Some reputed Colleges may conduct own entrance examination within the college and their allot admission based on the entrance examination score. Search that such type of Institution, which conduct own entrance examination. Do participate in that the entrance examination and try to score good marks then you may having chance to get admission for B.Sc IT course. Please don't loose you're confidence level, Try you're level best to get admission for B.Sc course.

All The Best~
12th May 2014, 11:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayak vemula View Post
Dear Sir,

Thanks
Vinayak
Yes, you're eligible for B.Sc in IT course there is no doubt about it. But, the Issue is that you have scored very marks in mathematics subject. However you have studied Mathematics subject in 12th standard. So, definitely you're eligible for B.Sc in IT course.

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into four semester. There are lot of colleges in India offers in India.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc in IT course:-

The candidate should have passed/appearing 10+2 from CBSE/ISC or any state level equivalent examination.
The Candidate should be studied mathematics as a main subject.
The minimum requirement of marks is 50% with mathematics as a main subject.

The Admission for this course is based on the 12th board examination score. So, the candidate who performed well in 12th board examination may get preference at the time of admission.
14th June 2019, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in bsc it or bsc C's with 57% ???, I really have a large interests in this field!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?