19th June 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in FYB.Com? What is the procedure for the same?

How can i get in admission in fy b.com and its procedure

15th August 2016, 11:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in FYB.Com? What is the procedure for the same?

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Commerce. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Com course.

Most of the colleges offer admission in B.Com course on basis of the merit of candidate's 12th standard board examination marks. But, some top colleges like AMU, etc., conducts their own entrance examination to offer admission in its B.Com course.

So, the admission procedure that you need to follow to take admission in B.Com course depends on the college/ university you wish to apply for admission in B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?