26th January 2022, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I get B.Ed certificate of pandit Ravishankar Shukla University of college KITE?

How can I get B.Ed certificate of pandit Ravishankar Shukla University of college KITE?

27th January 2022, 04:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get B.Ed certificate of pandit Ravishankar Shukla University of college KITE?

For getting your certificate you must contact your college , they will provide you the required criteria to be followed for obtaining the certificate.
You can get your certificate from the degree office of university of that city. And for this you have to fill an application form for degree which you will get free of cost from enquiry counter of the University.

They will give you a serial number , when you submit form which you have to note down and they will give you a date when you can come and collect your degree.
29th January 2022, 02:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get B.Ed certificate of pandit Ravishankar Shukla University of college KITE?

To get a BEd certificate from the Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University of College you need to complete this BEd program. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit in an entrance test which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.prsu.ac.in
29th January 2022, 07:22 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

The college you have mentioned above admit their students on the basis of merit/percentage scored in graduation. The minimum qualification required for B.Ed course is graduation degree.
You can get application form for the counselling from university's administration block. Fill the form properly and submit it before the last date along with counselling fee. Also ask for the documents required at the time of admission.
18th August 2022, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I already fillup the form for bed certificate on 2nd April and pay 350 rupees for postal certificate but 3month excited... what can I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?