23rd January 2021, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Degree/AMIE in EEE if couldn't write BTech examinations?

I need to get a Degree in Engineering Electrical and Electronics so can I do AMIE after completion of BTech EEE as I could not write examinations during these years. So can you guide me how to do Degree or AMIE or any other degree for getting my career good.

14th March 2021, 08:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Degree/AMIE in EEE if couldn't write BTech examinations?

Yes, you can pursue AMIE course if you have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with at least 45% marks from a recognized board.

Other than 10+2, candidates who have completed equivalent exam are also eligible for pursuing AMIE course.

Through AMIE, you can do course in any of the following engineering streams:
  • Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering
  • Mining Engineering
  • Production Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Science Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering

To pursue course, you will have to take AMIE membership that has prescribed fees (say INR 3000 for Section A exam Diploma stream).

Entire fee details is mentioned on their official site: https://www.ieindia.org/webui/IEI-Ac...ility-criteria

Note that their membership validity is of six years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?