22nd July 2010, 03:24 PM
Padmavathi64

How can I get a government job after completing MCA and while working in an MNC?

Hi,
I am padmavathi.C
I completed my MCA .
I am already working for a MNC but I want a GOVT job.
Can You send me any opportunities.

8th September 2011, 04:34 PM
sandeshkurade

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completing MCA and while working in an MNC?

Their are so many vacancies in National Informatics Centre (NIC) for the post of Scientific officer but condition is you got first class in MCA exam.currently in NIC vacancy is available but date was over so apply may be next time using http://recruitment.nic.in/
10th September 2011, 01:34 PM
malek basit

Exclamation Re: How can I get a government job after completing MCA and while working in an MNC?

Dear friends..

you have not mentioned in which field you have done your graduation and your stream of graduation. if you have done graduation in technical field then there are separately technical job in various technical government organization. they publish notification for job. if you fulfill the eligibility criterion then you may apply for the job according to your branch of study.

if you are graduate in general study like B.A or B.Sc or B.com and after training you are working in telecom field then you may try for other government job which are not related to telecom field like civil services and other job.

as you are working as computer operator MIS so i guess you are graduated from technical stream. in that case if you want to stay in telecom field and you want to work in telecom field then only BSNL is the government telecom organization where you may join if you are interested in government job. you may try for BSNL JTO post and any other post.

Best of Luck
16th September 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completing MCA and while working in an MNC?

you can apply,then you fulfill they whatever want means technical skill and aptitude. you are good in both fields then, you will get job easily. no need to take any confusion.................
19th October 2011, 01:22 AM
activesantosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padmavathi64 View Post
Hi,
I am padmavathi.C
I completed my MCA .
I am already working for a MNC but I want a GOVT job.
Can You send me any opportunities.
hey friend a lot of opportunity in Govt Sector after completing MCA,like in Govt Sector Every year at NIC,Banks also recruiting IT Officer,Uco bank having recruitment of IT Officer But 17 is it's last date so just you mis this chance,MPEB Is also recruiting JE(IT),and many more Govt Job.

Now I Will try to post all Govt. IT sector Job at this Forum.
6th November 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i am devesh and i have passed MCA in 2011.Can i become a scientist?
9th November 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am devesh and i have passed MCA in 2011.Can i become a scientist?
Hey Jaffa,

Why have you done MCA if you want to become Scientist...
12th November 2011, 10:33 AM
rudramishra

Dear friends..

you have not mentioned in which field you have done your graduation and your stream of graduation. if you have done graduation in technical field then there are separately technical job in various technical government organization. they publish notification for job. if you fulfill the eligibility criterion then you may apply for the job according to your branch of study.

if you are graduate in general study like B.A or B.Sc or B.com and after training you are working in telecom field then you may try for other government job which are not related to telecom field like civil services and other job.

as you are working as computer operator MIS so i guess you are graduated from technical stream. in that case if you want to stay in telecom field and you want to work in telecom field then only BSNL is the government telecom organization where you may join if you are interested in government job. you may try for BSNL JTO post and any other post.

Best of Luck
17th November 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job after completing MCA and i did BCA in Graduation.please send suggetion on my e-mail id
17th November 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job after completing MCA And i did BCA in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?