24th July 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get idea on what to do after graduation if I am interested to do MBA?

Hello, my question to u is tht as i want to do mba aftr my graduation so how can i approch it and wht field i can go for in mba where in future i can surely get a gud job

3rd September 2011, 02:06 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get idea on what to do after graduation if I am interested to do MBA?

You can go for CAT and can do MBA from IIM'S.
you can work for any IT company for 3 years and can get in to ISB for MBA..
You can go for foreign MBA by attempting for JMAT
9th April 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get idea on what to do after graduation if I am interested to do MBA?

I have completed my eng. honors wid 60% from du so now I want to do MBA as I m too good in business so am I eligible for it?
11th May 2014, 01:05 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification. If you had mentioned that, I would have better suggested you the specialization in MBA course.

Remember one thing. MBA is a course designed for any type of candidate from any type of background.

There are number of specializations in MBA course that will cover all most all domains.

So, you can opt for the specialization which is more relevant to you.

Have a glance over the eligibility criteria to join this course.

Completion of Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Popular Entrance Exams for this course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

If you are about to join your Graduation, think of the specialization in MBA course and opt for the stream in Graduation in accordance to that.

Start preparing for the Entrance Exam from the very beginning of your Graduation itself.

Wish you all the best.
2nd January 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR
I AM RITU SAGGU I PASSED B.A GRADUATION IN ARTS PRIVATE WITH DURING JOB.
NOW I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I DO MBA ??
IF YES SUGGEST ME THAT HOW CAN I DO THAT ??
CAN I DO MBA PRIVATE WITH DURING JOB ??
BECAUSE MY FATHER HAS EXPIRED SO .. PLEASE SUGGEST ME SIR

THANKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?