10th March 2016, 11:26 AM
Nanthini sekar

How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company?

Sir..I am really interested in doing an internship in ECE core company,.But I haven't got an opportunity to attend the internship.How can I get a Internship in ECE core company..Can you please help me??..

10th March 2016, 09:52 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company?

ECE is the Electronics and Communication Engineering and after completing this course of study there are multiple job opportunities and internships available after your ECE and if you wish to apply for the Intern then you should be in your finale year of the B.Tech course and then only you can apply for it

Some of the core companies which offer internships related to you are
  1. BHEL
  2. Steel Plant
  3. IOCL
  4. HPCL
  5. NTPC
  6. BSNL
  7. SAIL
  8. GAIL

These are some of the companies in your core field which offer internships and every year they release internships in the summer and you need to apply for these in the career sections of these companies official sites or if you have any one working in these sectors then it could be easy to get it also

You can also apply through your college for these companies internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?