15th September 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?

Hello!
I am in ECE 2nd year (3rd semester still going on) i have my Christmas vacation coming up and that lasts for 1 month so i was planning to get an internship or a training
so can please any one tell me which company i should go for ?
and which company would give me internship based on my current qualification?
also can some one tell me the procedure to get an internship ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  3. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  4. After finishing B.E ECE 2nd year than how can I join in BHEL company? How should I prepare to join in BHEL company?
  5. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  7. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  9. Is there any internship for ECE students in Hyderabad? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  10. Good company to join internship in Marketing field?
  11. Which company is the best for diploma 2nd year CME students for internship? What is the procedure to apply?
  12. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?
  13. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  14. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  15. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for summer or Internship training while in 2nd year ECE?
  17. Is there any internship for me in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech 2nd year in the stream of ECE
  18. How to get into a good company for internship in Marketing field?
28th September 2014, 12:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?

It is very difficult to get internship opportunity in the second year of engineering. This is because:-
- You have very less domain knowledge.
- You have negligible training and certification experience.

Since this is you winter vacation and the span is less, so the best option for you is to go for certification courses or training courses which will be extremely beneficial for you during your placements and also future. You should go for IT certification courses in the fields like JAVA/Dotnet/Networking/DBMS and RDBMS/Cloud Computing or you can go for training in Advanced Telecom/ Mobile Communication. Later in your summers you can go for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?