30th July 2022, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get medical shop license after completing my Btech in computer science?

How can I get medical shop license after completing my Btech in computer science?

31st July 2022, 04:41 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can I get medical shop license after completing my Btech in computer science?

1. With B. Tech in chemical engineering, you cannot get license of pharmaceutical store.

2. For this, you must have done Diploma in pharmacy.

3. You can work in pharmaceutical companies and pharmaceutical lab in R&D department.
31st July 2022, 04:47 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get medical shop license after completing my Btech in computer science?

You need at least a diploma in pharmacy or a Bachelors in pharmacy to open a Medical shop. So, First you have to do diploma or bachelors degree to get a Medical shop license.
31st July 2022, 08:41 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do that. But, in order to obtain a medical store License, it is mandatory for a person to have a degree of B. Pharm or M. Pharm. So, you have to appear B.Pharm or M.Pharm course.
31st July 2022, 09:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get licence if you have B.Tech qualification.

It is mandatory to have bachelor degree in pharmacy or chemistry to get licence of medical shop.
31st July 2022, 11:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You need to have degree in pharmacy or in the chemistry to apply for the medical shop licence.

Candidates with only B.Tech qualification are not eligible to apply for it.
2nd August 2022, 12:13 PM
sharqalmadeena

Thank you for sharing excellent information. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this website. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.

Dry food distributors in Saudi Arabia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?