23rd January 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my lost Registration ID of SSC Stenographer recruitment exam?

Respected Sir, I have successfully submit my SSC Stenographer recruitment application form, but I have lost the Registration ID. How to retrieve my registration ID for SSC Stenographer immediately? Please help me sir.

29th January 2019, 01:49 PM

Default Re: How can I get my lost Registration ID of SSC Stenographer recruitment exam?

Hi
Don't worried about this, this is a simple task to recovery your registration ID or password.
Firstly you have go official website of SSC (i.e-https://ssc.nic.in/) then in your hand side you see Login field. If you goto the lower portion of Login field you see a button 'Forgot Password'. If you click a button upon Forgot Password, a pop-up appears with two field, Email ID and Phone number. In this pop-up you have to put one option details Email Id or Phone No., where you want your registration ID. After this you get your Registration ID on phone or email that you have put.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?