18th May 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I regenerate my lost Registration Id of SSC CHSL recruitment exam?

Dear Sir,
I have applied for SSC CHSL recruitment exam.
Unfortunately I have forgotten and lost my Registration Id of
this SSC CHSL recruitment exam. Will you please help me
to know that how I can regenerate my registration Id?

24th May 2015, 11:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I regenerate my lost Registration Id of SSC CHSL recruitment exam?

Dear If you have lost the registration ID by restoring from your Mail. Since Once you have click on the Submit button at the time of applying then they will send the registration ID to your Email Id which was given in the application form.

Thus you can restore it from your Email. And also you will get the registration Id through your mobile which was also given at the time of Application process.

And in future you have to take a print out of it after successfully submit the application form of any recruitment. Because it will be useful for further proceedings.

Hope you will get the required information.
18th June 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I regenerate my lost Registration Id of SSC CHSL recruitment exam?

FORGOT TO NOTE REGISTRATION ID

Registration number forgotten
Dear sir,
I have completed my part-1 registration but forgot to note down the registration number.Now i am unable to open part-2. Kindly help.
My details:
NAME: SHARMILA S
EMAIL ID: [email protected]
D.O.B: 21-02-1992
FATHER NAME: SHANMUGASUNDARAM S
24th June 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my registration id my name is mahendra pratap singh DOB 06-07-1995 Email id [email protected]
24th June 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

FORGOT TO NOTE REGISTRATION ID

Dear sir,
I have completed my part-1 registration but forgot to note down the registration number.Now i am unable to open part-2. Kindly help.
My details:
NAME: nehasharma
D.O.B:29-08-1994
25th June 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My details:
NAME: Bipin Kumar
D.O.B:27-03-1997
25th June 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My details:
NAME: Bipin Kumar
D.O.B:27-03-1997
30th June 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Forgot to note down registration id for ssc chsl. So cannot fill up part 2
Name Lhingjakim Haokip
Email [email protected]
D O b 19 05 1997
1st July 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I HAVE LOST MY REGISTRATION ID UNFORTUNATELY FOR CHSL 2015
PLEASE SEND MY REGISTRATION ID FOR PART II REGISTRATION
NAME santosh kumar
EMAIL [email protected]
DOB 17/02/1997
5th July 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have lost my registration ID of SSC CHSL 2015 plz send my registration ID for part2 registration name- Tushar Singh email id- [email protected] DOB- 29/11/1994
6th July 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I have completed my part I registration but i cant any registration id after submitting form
and cant get id in through sms or email pls guide how can i get id
11th July 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have completed my part I registration but after submitting form i can't get the registration id because of power failure.
and also can't get id in through sms or email please guide me.

Email id:- [email protected]

Thanks
Ravi
18th July 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

My details:

NAME: Priyanka Raj
D.O.B:21-07-1997
21st July 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Retrieve forgotten Registration Id

Hello Sir,

I have completed both part of registration though online payment but I want to check my payment status and to add payment details.
So Please help me out for this to how can I get my registration id.

Email : [email protected]
Name : Pratikkumar Kishorbhai upala
DOB : 03/03/1991

Thanks
Pratik Upala
30th July 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

NAME: Rohit Kumar
D.O.B:- 02-02-1991
Mobine no.-7838987563
2nd June 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How to correct final submit ssc cgl form..... I want to apply for AAO post and have essentially as well as desirable qualifications. By mistake I have not chosen the AAO option. Please help me...... If any one knows the process. Please let me know..... As soon as possible.....
25th November 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Registration number forgotten. Dear sir, I have completed my part 1 registration but i forget to note down registration number. Now i am unable to open part II. Please help me

My details:

Name- madhuri agrawal
E mail id- [email protected]
DOB-05/05/1998
27th February 2018, 01:44 PM
Snehal0717

I had deleted e-mail and text sms also, then how can i find out my lost registration id and password for ssc chsl exam ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?