17th August 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an offer letter if got selected in CTS more than a month ago?

I attended an interview for CTS more than a month ago and cleared all 3 rounds of interview, Technical, MR and HR. Even filled up the CIS form on the same day and the salary negotiation was also done. The HR confirmed, I got the job and will get a offer letter in 3-4 working days. After few days, I got an invitation for live interview, which I attended and filled all the required details. Same email for live interview I got again as well, post which there is no update. Our notice period over left my job so please tell me what should I do? I didn't an offer letter yet.

30th October 2019, 05:40 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an offer letter if got selected in CTS more than a month ago?

In this case, you should contact HR of CTS as soon as possible.

You must tell him/her all the details regarding your interviews and confirmation letter.

You must drop your mail to them on [email protected]

Alternatively, you can call them directly on their telephone number. Details are mentioned in this site: https://www.cognizant.com/contact-us

You must call on that number, where you have given interview of CTS because those persons will only be having your details.
8th October 2021, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get an offer letter if got selected in CTS more than a month ago?

Please let us know what happened after that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?