3rd March 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting my joining letter yet if selected in Tata Communications about a month ago?

I have applied for the post of Executive in Tata Communications. I got placed for that position. I got my offer letter at the same time. But they haven’t give me the joining letter. It going to complete a month of my interview and I haven’t informed by anyone. So, I want to know what is the matter?

Related Questions:
  1. Why I am not getting my Joining Letter after selection in Tata Communications?
  2. When I will get my Joining Letter if selected in Wipro Tech about a month ago?
  3. Why I am not getting my joining letter even though selected in Wipro BPS about a month ago?
  4. When WIPRO Technology will send joining letter to selected students?
  5. When I will get joining letter if selected in HCL Technologies through On-Campus Drive about 3 months ago?
  6. Why I am not getting my joining letter if selected in Tech Mahindra?
  7. When will I get my joining letter if I got selected in Wipro?
  8. Expected date of joining for a candidate who is selected in Wipro GIS about 4 months ago?
  9. Will there be any problem at the timing of join if haven't received the Joining Letter?
  10. Joining date and procedure in MES for selected candidate as a junior engineer
  11. When I will get my Offer Letter if selected in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive about a month ago?
  12. When will my Group X joining letter arrive?
  13. How to get joining letter from BSF for the post of SI when got selected for the same last year?
  14. What is the joining date of CPO SI in CISF?
  15. How may I know about my joining date for CPO? I am selected as SI in CISF but still I did not get my joining letter -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When does tech mahindra send the offer letter for joining after selecting in campus placement?
  17. Got selection confirmation mail from CTS Kolkata more than 20 days ago but not received Offer Letter and joining details till yet
  18. Why I am not getting my Offer Letter if selected in Wipro Campus Drive?
30th March 2018, 10:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I am not getting my joining letter yet if selected in Tata Communications about a month ago?

You should contact the HR manager, who took your interview and gave you the offer letter. If you have been selected, then you should get the joining letter without any issues.

Just make sure you have got all the relevant documents to support your candidature. They can't reject you, without any proper reason.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?