18th October 2010, 10:47 PM

How can i get previous year exam papers for Prasar Bharti Engineering Assistant Post?

where could i get prasar bharti papers for engineerin assistance post?
kindly mail the details to my id

11th February 2012, 06:27 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Smile Re: How can i get previous year exam papers for Prasar Bharti Engineering Assistant Post?

you can get previous year exam papers for prasar bharti from its official website prasarbharati.gov.in/....
27th February 2013, 08:20 PM

Default Re: How can i get previous year exam papers for Prasar Bharti Engineering Assistant Post?

WHAT IS THE EXAM PATTERN OF PRASAR BHARTI ??
1st March 2013, 09:18 AM

Default Re: How can i get previous year exam papers for Prasar Bharti Engineering Assistant Post?

how can i get previous year xam papers for prasar bharti engineering assistant post
5th March 2013, 06:39 PM

how can i get previous year qusetion paper for prasar bharati engineering assistent post
7th March 2013, 03:57 PM

Dear sir how should i get previous year question paper for prasar bharti assistant engineer post plz revert me to my mail id: [email protected]
8th March 2013, 04:37 PM

Dear sir how should i get previous year question paper for prasar bharti assistant engineer post plz revert me to my mail id:[email protected]
8th March 2013, 06:31 PM

Dear sir/mam,
I Want previous question paper(ten year) for prasar bharti assistant engg.
plz send me to mail id [email protected]
I Request you.
9th March 2013, 10:21 AM

Dear sir/mam,
I Want previous question paper(ten year) for prasar bharti assistant engg.
I Request you.
9th March 2013, 01:06 PM

how can i get sample questions or previous year question paper to prepare for prasar bharati engineering assistant exam??? plz reply as soon as possible... my mail id is [email protected]
11th March 2013, 12:01 PM

Dear sir/mam,
I Want previous question paper(ten year) for prasar bharti assistant engg.My stream is ECE.

I Request you.
12th March 2013, 12:25 PM

Dear Sir/Mam,

Plz Send me the last 5 Year Question Paper for Objective & Subjective Both( Stream is Information Technology)

Email ID- [email protected]

Plz Send as soon as possible.

Ahtesam
12th March 2013, 12:50 PM

Dear sir/mam,
I Want previous question papers for the exam of prasar bharti assistant engg. for ECE branch.

plz send me on my id that is [email protected]
plz reply as soon as possible
14th March 2013, 03:52 PM

Dear sir/mam,
i want previous papers of prasara bharathi..
i completed my btech in the branch of ECE..
PLZ REPLY AS SOON AAS POSSIBLE
14th March 2013, 03:59 PM

How can i get previous year exam papers for Prasar Bharti Engineering Assistant post ?

Dear sir/ mam
I want previous question papers (last ten years) for the exam of prasar bharti engineering assistant.
pls send me on my mail id that is [email protected]
pls send as soon as possible.
14th March 2013, 06:58 PM

Dear sir/mam,
I Want previous question papers for the exam of prasar bharti assistant engg. for ECE branch.

plz send me on my id that is syamala88.s @gmail.com
17th March 2013, 11:59 AM
sneha.mon87

Default previous year exam papers for Prasar Bharti Engineering Assistant Post?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3207285] how can i get the previos year question paper of electronics & communication for prasar bharati
17th March 2013, 09:13 PM

please send me last 5year questions with answer for assistant engineer syllabus for ece.id :[email protected]
18th March 2013, 03:13 PM
mdsrfz

Dear sir
Myself Md Sarfaraz & i am going to take Prasar Bharti EXam conducted by SSC on 26-05-2013 for Asstt. Engg. Post.
So I request you to please guide me & send me some question papers of previous year.

Md
18th March 2013, 04:16 PM

How can i get previous year exam papers for Prasar Bharti Engineering Assistant Post?

Send me on "[email protected]"
20th March 2013, 10:04 PM
tinkupit

Wink Re: How can i get previous year exam papers for Prasar Bharti Engineering Assistant Post?

Plz Send me the last 5 Year Question Paper for Objective & Subjective Both( Stream is Information Technology)

Email [email protected]
21st March 2013, 09:23 PM

sir plz tell me the neme of books by which we prepaire properly for Engg ASst.. post...
21st March 2013, 10:14 PM

Dear all,

I am appearing the written examination for the post of "Engineering Assitant" in Prasar bharati for this Year 2013.

Can you please send the past years question papers for the same?

Email ID: [email protected]
23rd March 2013, 10:19 PM

where could i get prasar bharti papers for engineerin assistance post?
kindly mail the details to my id( for IT)
25th March 2013, 02:38 PM

Dear all,

I am appearing the written examination for the post of "Engineering Assitant" in Prasar bharati for this Year 2013.

Can you please send the past years question papers for the same

Email id :[email protected]
27th March 2013, 11:22 PM

i have applied in prasar bharti for the post of assisatant engineer...can you please mail me previous years papers or material for the prepration??
my id - [email protected]@gmail.com
28th March 2013, 03:29 PM

Dear all,

Can you please send the past years question papers for the same( my stream is computer science )

Email id :[email protected]
28th March 2013, 08:22 PM

Dear sir/mam,
I need last ten years question papers of Prasar Bharti Assistant Engg Examination.My stream is ECE.

Please send on my e-mail id [email protected]
Thanking you in anticipation.
30th March 2013, 04:13 PM

31st March 2013, 07:56 PM

hi sir,
please send me the exam papers of previous years for assistant engg. for electrical engg. at my mail
[email protected]. thank you.
1st April 2013, 09:52 PM

question paper of techincal eng.assiatant prasar bharti.
2nd April 2013, 06:39 PM

Default Re: PREVIOUS YEAR SAMPLE PAPER

[QUOTE=Unregistered;221595]where could i get prasar bharti papers for engineering assistant.
5th April 2013, 07:00 PM

Which book is the best for preparation for Assistant Engineering Post in Prasar Bharti?
6th April 2013, 03:50 PM

Post Previous year question paper for prasar bharti assistant engineer post

hi sir,
please send me the exam papers of previous years for assistant engg. for electronics and communication engg. at my mail
[email protected]. thank you sir
8th April 2013, 06:30 PM

plz plz send me prasar bharati quesion papers in my domain [email protected]
16th April 2013, 11:01 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3236695]Dear sir how should i get previous year question paper for prasar bharti assistant engineer post plz revert me to my mail id:[email protected]

17th April 2013, 12:32 AM

sir I need previous question papers for the exam of prasar bharti assistant engg. for ECE branch.

17th April 2013, 12:51 PM

Hello Sir/Madam,
Please send me the Question papers of previous years for Assistant Engg. for Computer Engg. at my mail
[email protected].
18th April 2013, 12:59 PM

How can i get last 10 years questions papers for prasar bharti engineering assistant post.
Plz send it to me at my email id i,e
19th April 2013, 07:00 PM

Plz get me last 10 years questions papers for prasar bharti engineering assistant post.
Plz send it to me at my email id i,e
23rd April 2013, 11:32 PM

Hello Sir/Madam,
Please send me the Question papers of previous years for Assistant Engg. for Electronics & Comm Engg. at my mail
24th April 2013, 02:07 PM

i want previous model papers of prasara bharathi engineer assistant (E.C.E).how can i get it? please send papers to my mail
29th April 2013, 02:46 PM

dear sir
i want 10 year previous question paper.
My mail id- [email protected]

With regard
Vijay sahu
30th April 2013, 01:17 AM

Sir pls send me prasar bharti ece techncl q in my mail [email protected]
30th April 2013, 11:28 AM

dear sir/madam,
Please send me the Question papers of previous years for Assistant Engg. for Electronics & Comm Engg.o me at my id
please send it to me at my id.

30th April 2013, 02:02 PM

Sir Can you please sent the question papers of last 5 years of assistent engeenier prasar bharti,for preparation I needed that and my email id is [email protected].
1st May 2013, 04:10 PM

Please sent the question papers of last 5 years of engineering assistant (computer science) prasar bharti,for preparation I needed that and my email id is [email protected]
6th May 2013, 11:19 AM

Dear sir/mam,
I Want previous question papers for the exam of prasar bharti assistant engg. for I.T branch.