16th April 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I get sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in sanskrit subject?

How can I get sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in sanskrit subject? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Please guide me on this. Thank you!

17th April 2017, 03:41 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: How can I get sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in sanskrit subject?

1. To be eligible for Sanskrit Scholarship, you must secure aggregate of 60% in all subjects.
2. If you are eligible candidate, you need to apply in prescribed format when the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan releases an advertisement in news paper.
3. Eligible Candidate needs to send their application to the Rashtriya
Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110 058.
4. Documents needs to be submitted alongwith the application on prestamped receipt:
a. Declaration that he is pursuing a Course with Sanskrit as a regular student
b. Declaration that he is not in receipt of any scholarship
c. Declaration that he is not employed anywhere
d. During the currency of the Scholarship if he is awarded Scholarship from any other source and/or is employed he will immediately inform the Sansthan through proper channel.

Selection of Candidates eligible for scholarship will be decided by Selection Committee
14th August 2019, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in sanskrit subject?

I got 99 marks in 1st year Sanskrit how to apply Sanskrit scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?