4th August 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I get syllabus for food inspector exam of Madhya Pradesh?

please give me previous year paper of food inspector of madhya pradesh .please give me information about elegibility criteria of food inspector

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  3. What's the schedule date for drug and food inspector exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the syllabus for the same?
  4. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  5. What is the exam date for inspector in Madhya Pradesh? What is the procedure to apply for food inspector exam
  6. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh?
  7. What is the syllabus for drug/food inspector in MP? Date of the entrance exam?
  8. Schedule of drug and food inspector exam for Madhya Pradesh state?
  9. What is drug inspector exam Madhya Pradesh date? What is the eligibility and syllabus?
  10. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  11. Date of food inspector in MP and Chattisgarh?
  12. Food inspector exam uttar pradesh: syllabus and books -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When will be the Drug Inspector Exam in Madhya Pradesh?
  14. What is the syllabus of MP sub inspector examination? -- [New]
  15. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  16. Syllabus of MP sub inspector exam? What is the exam process?
  17. Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?
  18. Date of the Drug Inspector Exam in Madhya Pradesh?
3rd June 2016, 10:15 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get syllabus for food inspector exam of Madhya Pradesh?

Food Inspector Exam is held at state level as well as national level. You should contact to your friends who had appeared exam before and try to know about question types asked in the exam.

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in Food Technology or Microbiology or Biochemistry or Dairy Technology or Agriculture Science.
- Your age should be between 18 to 25 years. Still age criteria is different at state level exams. Relaxation applicable as per rules.

Exam Syllabus
- Numerical Ability
- English Language
- Mental Ability/Reasoning
- Mathematical Skills
- General Knowledge

Skills Required For Food Inspector
- Knowledge of Laws & Legal Codes
- Problem Solving skills
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making Power
- Management of Personnel
- TTroubleshooting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?