15th November 2010, 11:41 AM
pavan_2010

How can I get syllabus and previous question papers for Civil Supplies technical assistant of Andhra Pradesh?

I am pavan iam applied Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies technicial assistant grade I and Grade II
i want syllabus and previous question papers as early as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Technical Assistant Grade-I & II question papers of previous years for Civil Supplies Corporation(Materials)?
  2. Previous year papers of Assistant Grade I and II in Civil Supplies?
  3. Model question papers of Civil Supplies with answers(AP)?
  4. Previous year model question papers of A.P Civil Supplies Tech Assistant Grade II(GGHR) exam?
  5. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for DRDO Entrance Exam for the position of Technical Assistant in Civil Engineering?
  6. MPPSC assistant engineering civil previous year question papers?
  7. Syllabus and previous years question papers for Assistant Engineer(IT) MP
  8. AP Civil Supplies HR technical Assistant Grade-I model papers and study material?
  9. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  10. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  11. What is the syllabus for City Civil Court Junior Assistant exam? Previous few years solved question papers for City Civil Court Junior Assistant exam -- [New]
  12. Previous years question papers for FCI assistant grade III technical exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of posts are available in APVVP recruitment for Medical candidates?
  14. How may I get model question papers for sub inspector of civil police(Andhra Pradesh) recruitment?
  15. Question paper and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for Civil?
  16. Previous years question papers of AP Civil Supplies Corporation Limited Group-I & II exam?
  17. Previous exam question papers for ONGC Technical Assistant exam
  18. Previous years papers and syllabus of APPSC Civil Supplies Corporation GGHR?
26th March 2012, 11:09 PM
Sbaz09

Default Re: How can I get syllabus and previous question papers for Civil Supplies technical assistant of Andhra Pradesh?

Hey friend it would be more helpfull and easier to you if you try to collect the question papers from your seniors, and also ask them the format of the question papers andalso try to prvide a guide from any book stalls which would also help to become aware of the question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?