8th December 2010, 05:23 PM
anil_vente

Previous year model question papers of A.P Civil Supplies Tech Assistant Grade II(GGHR) exam?

Sir,
Plz send me A.P civil supplies Tech. Asst. Grade2(GGHR) model/previous question papers
Thank you

Related Questions:
13th January 2011, 01:17 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year model question papers of A.P Civil Supplies Tech Assistant Grade II(GGHR) exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil_vente View Post
Sir,
Plz send me A.P civil supplies Tech. Asst. Grade2(GGHR) model/previous question papers
Thank you
They are not available on the net.
But you may see this page to get an idea of the questions asked in technical grade exams.
13th January 2011, 01:28 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year model question papers of A.P Civil Supplies Tech Assistant Grade II(GGHR) exam?

hi friend,
yet no any papers are avliable on the any site,i searched it at many site but cann't found .i can give you a link from where you can take some help.
http://pdfcast.org/search/paid/civil-supplies-gghr-previous-model-paper
8th April 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

previous question paper for civil supplyco assistant grade
9th April 2011, 08:42 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Previous year model question papers of A.P Civil Supplies Tech Assistant Grade II(GGHR) exam
can give you a link from where you can take some help.
http://pdfcast.org/search/paid/civil-supplies-gghr-previous-model-paper

good luck
16th May 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
please send me the previous model paper of a.p.civil supplies tech asst grade 2 exam to [email protected]....
19th May 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

hey man technical asst. grade. is different gghr grade is different pl. go with right words
21st May 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i want previou model paper of civil supllie assistant Grade II (SGHR) exam?
7th November 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR ,
PLZ.SEND ME THE PREVIOUS MODEL PAPER OF FOOD INSPECTOR GRADE-B EXAM [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?