19th May 2011, 11:54 PM
RAVI_SHAH

How can I give IAS exam after completing 12th std? List of best coaching centers available for the same?

my name is ravi and i m in surat n i want to giv ias exam n now i m doing 12th commerce.i want detail information about ias exam n want information about best coaching classes running in surat ???

16th April 2012, 07:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give IAS exam after completing 12th std? List of best coaching centers available for the same?

One should qualify Civil Services exam to become IAS officer. You need to pursue graduation to become eligible for this post. It is necessary to pursue graduation from a recognized institute. There are many coaching institutes in Surat which train candidates for IAS exam. Some of the institutes are Study Circle Education Pvt ltd, Liberty Career Academy etc.
6th June 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I give IAS exam after completing 12th std? List of best coaching centers available for the same?

i am student Bcom 1year in DU.kya mayra ave say IAS ki tayare karna shahi hoga.
28th August 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

what' s qualification and what figure status n what should prepare before ias exam
29th August 2012, 11:27 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVI_SHAH View Post
my name is ravi and i m in surat n i want to giv ias exam n now i m doing 12th commerce.i want detail information about ias exam n want information about best coaching classes running in surat ???
HI!
After passing 12th with commerce you are not eligible for I.A.S.

For I.A.S you have to pass the graduation with any stream.

I.A.S exam exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.
Qualification:- Pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.

Age limit:-
For Open category:- 21-30 year
For OBC category:- 21-33 YEAR
For ST/SC category:- 21-37 year

Number of Attempts:-
For open category:- 4 attempts
For O.B.C category:- 7 attempts
For ST/SC category:- no limit attempts

There are four stage of selection:-
> Prelims Written Exam
> Mains Exam
> Interview

GOOD LUCK!
28th October 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

my name is pooja and i m in hoshangabad n i want to giv ias exam n now im doing 12th commers i want detail about ias exam nwant information about best coaching classes runing in bhopal
10th February 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How much percent is necessary in 10th,12th and graduation for ias?
26th February 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I am Varsha.i am.comleted my graduation.pls tell me best institute of IAS coching in mukharji nagar and how many student selected for this post from that institute
10th April 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

mera naam pratyaksh sharma hai.maine abhi 12th pcm se kiya h.mere liye gratuation artside se behtar h ya maths se?
10th April 2013, 10:50 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

One is not eligible to give IAS exam after 12th standard as the minimum educational qualification to become an IAS officer is Graduation.

There is no exam as IAS exam, to become an IAS officer, one has to apply, appear and crack Civil Service Exam, conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass n any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

So after Graduation you can apply for IAS, Civil Service exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

List of Best Coaching Centers for IAS:-

-Chanakya IAS Academy - Delhi
-Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd. - Chennai
-Rau's Study Circle for IAS - Delhi
-Braintree India - Hyderabad
-Elite Academy - Mumbai
-Career Plus - Delhi
-Vajiram and Ravi IAS Study Centre - Delhi
10th April 2013, 11:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hey friend,

IAS - Indian Administrative Service

This is a Indian Civil Service post and for joining in this post you need to write the Indian Civil Service exam in order to join in as a IAS officer.

There are certain framed criteria's which are to be satisfied in order to apply for the IAS exam and as per that you are not eligible for applying for the IAS exam

Reason:

The reason behind it is that you are not satisfying the needed education qualification for applying for the IAS Exam.As you have mentioned that you have completed +2 and wishing to join in IAS is a good option but you cannot apply for the exam as you are not satisfying the needed education qualificaiton

The needed education qualification for the IAS exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage in order to be eligible as per the Education qualificaiton

As you are lacking in it,you are not eligible at this stage,it is better that you continue you studies and then apply for the IAS Exam

For more info check at the official site of UPSC Athttp://www.upsc.gov.in
11th April 2013, 04:30 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How can I give IAS exam after completing 12th std? List of best coaching centers available for the same?

Quote:

Dear Friend,

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service

sorry , you are not eligible for Indian Administrative Service exam after completing 12th std...

But

If you have completed your graduation degree from any Discipline from Recognized Universities then you are eligible for Indian Administrative Service exam....

Final year students also eligible for it...

General Age Limit is 21-30 years. but there is relaxation is available for reserved category....

Relaxation on Upper Age:

For OBC category : up to 33 years..

For SC/ST category : up to 35 years..

There are only 4 attempts for General category AFor OBC 7 attempt limit and for SC/ST no attempt limit.....

Citizenship of India...

Exam Pattern:

Prelim Exam
Main Exam
Personal Interview

All the best..........

11th April 2013, 08:34 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

One is not eligible to become an IAS officer after 12th standard as the minimum educational qualification for this is Graduation Degree.

To become an IAS officer one has to crack Civil Service Exam, conducted by UPSC once every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a rcognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

So after completion of Graduation Degree one is eligible for IAS, Civil Service Exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

List of some good Coaching Centers for IAS:-

-Chanakya IAS Academy
-Elite Academy - Mumbai
-Rau's Study Circle for IAS - Delhi
-Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd. - Chennai
-Braintree India - Hyderabad
-Vajiram and Ravi IAS Study Centre - Delhi
12th April 2013, 07:44 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After 12th standard you have to complete Graduation then you can apply for IAS Examination.

At present you are 12th pass and you are not eligible to apply for IAS Examination.

Hence take admission in Graduation and prepare for IAS Examination along with the Graduation.

The age limit for IAS Examination is 21 to 30 years for General Category candidates.

Age relaxation is available for SC/ST category for 5 years and 3 years for OBC category candidates.

The examination will have Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview.

You have to score top marks in the exam so that you are in merit for selection as an IAS Officer.

For more information on IAS visit http://www.upsc.gov.in

The top coaching centers for IAS are listed below:

-Vajiram and Ravi IAS Study Centre

-Rau's IAS Study Circle

-Delhi's IAS Study Circle

-Sachdeva New P.T. College

-Chanakkya IAS Academy

-Reddy's IAS Study Circle
12th April 2013, 11:52 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

As per the latest rules and regulations of UPSC ,the minimum educational qualifications required in order to appear for the Civil services examinations for the different respectable services like IASD,IPS,IRS etc is bachelor's degree that is graduation in any desired discipline from a recognized university or you should be in final year of it.

So sorry to say that after 10+2 you cannot give the Civil services examinations.You should first complete your bachelor's degree in any desired discipline then think about the Civil services examinations.

The age limit for the Civil services examinations:

General:21-30 years

OBC:21-33 years

SC/ST:21-35 years.

No of attempts :

General:4

OBC:7

SC/ST; no limit.

The examination has three different stages after clearing which one can join the different services and they are :

>>Preliminary test

>>Main examination

>>Personal interview.

As you have asked for the best institutes for preparation,they are :

>>Chanakya's IAS academy

>>Rau's IAS academy

>>Vajirama and Ravi IAS academy

>>Khan study group

>>Paradigm IAS academy

>>Shankar IAS academy.

Note: I would like to suggest you that you should start your preparation from the very first year of bachelor's degree as this exam is the toughest entrance exam of India and you have to be an all rounder that is you should have knowledge in all field .

Try to read newspaper,watch news channels etc to gain command over the general knowledge as day by day the weightage of general awareness in this exam is increasing .

For any more details regarding this exam,you may also visit www.upsc.gov.in

Hope the information helps you.if you have any more query then please leave your message here.

all the best

aashisranjan784
30th April 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

hello, i have doing civil engineering .....how can i given upsc exam after civil engineering after
12th December 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

which name of Indian girl having her have no vowels
16th June 2014, 02:48 AM
Tanya03

Can u please tell me
Which institute ll b the best from these 3-
Chanakya institute
Vaji ram and ravi
Raus institute
Which one z btr from these??

N i hv heard tht from vaji ram n ravi tht person shud not do coaching whu z gving it frst time .. Only dat person go fr it whu hv olrdy preprd 3-4 times??
Is it true??
As i m frst time going to preprd fr it so please help me fr finding d bst institute
23rd November 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I m professional teacher I m interested doing in IAS exam I have completed BBA, I m doing BED it is going to be completed within this year I have done 1year in BCOM now I m iterested in IAS can u give me suggestion shall I apply it or nt.I m lady teacher.
10th April 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: How can I give IAS exam after completing B engg from electrical in surat but i am handicaps please can i appear or not ? List of best coaching centers available for ias in surat?give details.

mirtunjay r singh
surat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?