15th March 2013, 10:34 PM
poonamgotal

How can I go for banking after Pharmacy? Which exam we have to give?

how can we go for banking after pharmacy... which exam we have to give? where can we get exam forms??

16th March 2013, 04:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go for banking after Pharmacy? Which exam we have to give?

Dear Friend

I think you have completed your bachelor's degree in pharmacy and now you want to join the banks for job opportunities.

Friend,there are two entrance examinations ,one is the Institute of Banking Personnel selection which conducts entrance examination for the post of clerk and probationary officer for the 20. nationalised banks.

The eligibility criteria for the IBPS clerk and probationary officer are as below:

For clerk:

>>You must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from recognized university.Final year candidates are also eligible for the examinations.

>>The age limit is 20-28 years with an age relaxation of three years to obc and five years to sc/st respectively

For Probationary officer:

>>Bachelor's degree is necessary academic requirement for this examinations.

>>The age limit is 20-30 years with relaxations applicable to obc and sc/st respectively.

Second one is the SBI entrance examinations for the clerk and Probationary officers.

FOR clerk ,you must be 10+2 passed /appearing with age in the range of 18-26 years with relaxations applicable.

For probationary officer exam ,you should have bachelor's degree as minimum qualifications.The age limit is 21-30 years.

Note : operating and working language in computer language is mandatory for both.

For any other details,you may visit www.sbi.co.in

Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
16th March 2013, 07:55 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go for banking after Pharmacy? Which exam we have to give?

Yes, you can go with bank exams after Pharmacy Graduation Degree.

There are two types of banking Exams - Clerical and P.O.(Probationary Officer) job generally conducted by SBI and IBPS for 19 Public sector banks.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Clerical exam, must be an Indian Citizen having either completed 12th with 50% marks or having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate, can apply for SBI/IBPS Clerical Exam.

Apart from this those candidate having completed 10th with 60% marks are also eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical exam.

The eligible candidate aspiring for SBI/IBPS P.O. exam, must be an Indian national having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

So after Graduation in Pharmacy, you are eligible for both Clerical and P.O. Exam.
15th December 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

How can i start my own medical store?i m m.sc in chemistry?what should i do for this purpose
16th April 2014, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

hey...sir
i want to ask dat after taking medical can i give the banking test????
plz suggest fast
30th May 2015, 09:24 PM
alokyadav2607

If you have done your bachelor degree with Pharmacy then you are eligible for Bank Entrance Exam to get job for either clerk or probationary officer or many others.
There are many Exam listed below:-

1.IBPS Clerk
2.IBPS PO Exam
3.RBI Exam
4.RRB Exam
18th September 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Does m.pharm candidate eligible for Bank jobs??
24th February 2021, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Iss dphrma student eligible for bank exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?