12th June 2012, 10:48 AM
somapoddar

How can I go for short term course in Nanotechnology after completing MSc in Microbiology?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in microbiology and I want to know that if I can go for a short term course in nanotechonology and whether it will be beneficial for me to get a job in any food or pharmacutical industry.

Regards,
Soma Poddar

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology? -- [New]
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. How to work in multinational company after passing MSc microbiology
  5. How to join MSc Nanotechnology after doing BSc Microbiology?
  6. How to do short term course after completing BCA from IGNOU?
  7. What are the job offers in nanotechnology? I am a UG BSc microbiology student
  8. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  9. Short term course after completing BSc Chemistry?
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
  11. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the job offered to be after completing MSc in microbiology?
  13. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  14. How to do Ph.D short term course after completing MSc in Human Anatomy?
  15. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  16. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  17. How to do short term course after completing 12th MCVC?
  18. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
2nd May 2023, 10:13 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I go for short term course in Nanotechnology after completing MSc in Microbiology?

Yes, you can certainly go for a short-term course in nanotechnology after completing your M.Sc in Microbiology. These courses can be beneficial in term of enhancing your knowledge and skills in the field of nanotechnology. It can increase the chance of getting a job in industries such as food or pharmaceuticals.

Completing a short-term course in nanotechnology will give you a better understanding of the principles and applications of nanotechnology. It will also give you the knowledge of various techniques, tools used in this field. In the pharmaceutical industry, nanotechnology is being used to develop new drug delivery systems, improve drug efficacy and reduce its side effects.

Also the demand for the candidates pursuing this course are in high demand in market. Therefore, it is worth considering a short-term course to supplement your M.Sc in Microbiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?