25th January 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I increase my educational qualification along with my regular job? I am 35 years old and have done M.Com

I am G.Rajendra Prasad,aged about 35 years,and my qualifiction is M.Com. I has been working as an accountnat in RBVRR educational Society,Mubarakngar,Nizamabad(Andhra Pradesh) engaged in education, hostels,and old age home from 11 years. My question is, how to get a good professional qualification like CA,CWA,CS or MBA,by continuing with the present employer. I have a cherished dream to acuire professional. But my domestic and finacial conditions have not supported me to pursue. I have an inferiority complex when compared to my friends and thier profile,but when we sat together i am the wiser of all means. Kindly suggest me how can i achieve my target. Is my age is any hurdle for me.

15th December 2017, 03:39 PM
armani123

Default Re: How can I increase my educational qualification along with my regular job? I am 35 years old and have done M.Com

If you want to increase your qualification your best options are Professional courses like CA, CS ,CMA.
If you Complete CA (or) CS (or) CMA you will get a good job in the future.
And for these course no age limit is there.
So, you can choose any of the above course and do hard work you can get success.
And for above courses Online/Offline Couching classes are there.
Choose the classes by your convenient and Write the exams.
And in this courses your past experience also useful to get exemption of Training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?