22nd August 2013, 07:57 PM
suryanarayanadora

How can I join Air force after completion of my B.Tech course

respected sir,
iam studying b.tech 2nd year i want to join in air force after completion of my b.tech course.so piease send me instructions to taken by me?sir

Related Questions:
9th September 2013, 10:26 PM
nishi513

Default Re: How can I join Air force after completion of my B.Tech course

HI FRIEND
## After the completion of B.TECH, you can join in Indian Airforce by clearing CDS examination
## UPSC conducts CDS exam to recruit the candidates under various vacancies of Indian Military Academy,Indian Navy Academy,Indian AirForce and Officers Training Academy
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IMA is graduation & for INA is engineering degree & for IAF is degree(with mathematics,physics at 10+2 level)/degree in engineering
## Age limit to apply for IMA is 19-24 years & for INA is 19-22 years & for IAF is 19-23 years & for OTA is 19-25 years
## And the candidate must be medically & physically fit as per DEFENCE regulations
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?