13th September 2012, 12:49 PM
kanhag

How can I join Air Force and Navy after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?

i complete 3year diploma in ece how i join airforse and neavy

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  2. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  4. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  6. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  8. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  9. What should I do after completion of 10+2 to join Navy and Air Force being a girl?
  10. Is there any chance to join Air force in any field after completing B.Tech ECE
  11. Procedure to join Air Force after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  12. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy or Indian Air Force after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  15. How can I join Air Force or Navy after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  16. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force being a girl pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  18. How can I join Air Force after completion of Diploma in IT with 60% of marks?
30th September 2012, 04:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Air Force and Navy after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?

To join any of these defense streams, candidates should first attend UPSC NDA exam. The age requirement for this exam is 16.5-19 years. Candidates should prepare for this exam in a good manner in order to qualify the same. On clearing this exam a physical test and personal interview will also be conducted. Candidates can find details on this exam from official UPSC site.
2nd April 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Air Force and Navy after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?

Actually I have completed diploma in ece,there is any capability of doing navy
11th July 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

May I join computer science engineering after completing three years diploma in electronics and communication?
12th July 2016, 07:18 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, diploma degree holder is not eligible to join Air Force after diploma degree.

So, you are not eligible to join it. To join Air Force now you have to pursue B.tech course from any recognised university and then appear and qualify in CDS entrance examination.

The age limit is 19-23 years. The examination is conducted twice every year. The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov in.
18th August 2018, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I get entry in IIT for b.tech after completing diploma of three years..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?