30th May 2016, 01:15 AM
p.prasanna kumar

How can I join B.E if I have 2 arrears in diploma course?

I did diploma in computer engineering but i have 2 arrear .i want to join BE..pls tell my what can i do to complete tha arrear and i must join BE within these year pls tell me? What should be the procedure which I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

30th May 2016, 06:34 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join B.E if I have 2 arrears in diploma course?

B.E stands for Bachelor of Engineering. There are two ways or options through which you can do this course after diploma. First one is Lateral Entry Entrance Test, for this examination a candidate must get at least 60% marks in diploma and there should be no pending backlogs or arrears in diploma.

Second option is through Joint Entrance Examination Main. You can apply for JEE Main to get admission in good government engineering college or NITs for pursuing Bachelor's degree in engineering.

But, you can not apply for any examination with two arrears in diploma, you must clear both arrears in order to become eligible for any entrance exam mentioned above.
30th May 2016, 07:22 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No candidate having arrears in diploma course is allowed to appear for entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Engineering.

It is required that candidate must have completed diploma with at least 60% marks to apply for exams like LEET, JEE Main for admission in B.E course.

Lateral Entry Entrance Test gives you advantage to get admission in second year of engineering directly. You should clear your arrear first.
30th May 2016, 12:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To join in B.E course if you have 2 arrears in Diploma course then, you need to clear those backlogs by appearing in Supplementary examinations.

By clearing the backlog subjects, you are eligible to eligible join in B.E course.

Being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of B.E course through Lateral Entry admission process.

If in case, you are not interested to appear in entrance examination for getting admission in B.E course, you can buy a seat through Management quota by contacting the college administration where you wish to pursue B.E course.
30th May 2016, 05:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in Bachelor of Engineering course with two arrears in diploma course. The eligibility criteria for engineering course is that candidate must have either passed 10+2 from a recognized board or diploma in any stream in any recognized institute.

PCM candidates must have at least 50% marks to apply for any engineering entrance exam and diploma candidates should have 60% for JEE Main exam or state level LEET for admission in engineering.

First of all, you need to clear these arrears then only, you can apply for any exam.
2nd August 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Now i am complete the diploma i have 5 arrears but i want to join engineering can i join
10th August 2022, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I join B.E if I have 1 arrears in diploma course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?