12th June 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I join B.Tech after scoring 70% marks in PCM in 12th class

sir,
i got 70% marks in pcm in 12th class..so i want to do B.tech..
Which branch is better between Mechanical and Computer Science for me..

14th July 2015, 06:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join B.Tech after scoring 70% marks in PCM in 12th class

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.tech after scoring the 70% in the PCM.

But you need to qualify in the entrance examination to get the admission in the government and the best private colleges.

So you can apply for the JEE examination and other state government entrance examination to get the admission in the government colleges. If you have interest in pursuing the degree from the private colleges you can also apply for the VITEEE, SRMJEE etc..

The eligibility to appear for the entrance examination is candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board. Candidate must have the PCM as the main subject in the board examination.

To qualify in the entrance examination you need to have the good knowledge about the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Other than this you can go for the Mechanical or Computer Science as according to your interest in the particular subject or course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?