5th June 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I join BSc with MPC group in 12th class?

How can i join in bsc with m.p.c group in 12 class

30th March 2016, 11:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join BSc with MPC group in 12th class?

Having completed your 12th with MPC group i.;e with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics as your main subjects you are eligible for any bachelor degree course except the course that requires biology as one of the main subjects.

Also as you concerned about the procedure for getting admission in the B.Sc course then it is not a very serious process, it is just that you have to just satisfy the eligibility criteria of various course as per the decided by the university in which you are desiring to take admission.

For taking admission in Central Universities like BHU, JNU , etc. you will have to clear their respective entrance examination where as for universities like Delhi University your percentage aggregate for your desired course must be above the cutoff decided by the university.

For more details about the procedure of admission in various universities you must visit their respective official link as most of the universities have their own admission criteria and you do not have to worry for that as you are eligible for all as mentioned in top paragraph.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?