21st April 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?

i completed my intermediate 2 year in mpc group
how can i join in biotechnology colleges
is there any need 2 complete another degree

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?
  2. Which course should I join after completion of Intermediate in MPC having interest in Computer Science?
  3. How to join degree course after completing intermediate 2nd year?
  4. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics?
  5. Procedure to proceed towards higher studies after completing 2nd year intermediate in MPC group?
  6. Can I apply for CPT(Common Proficiency Test)? I have completed intermediate in MPC group
  7. Am I eligible to write Group 4 exam after completing intermediate with 90%(MPC)?
  8. Am I eligible to do BSc Agriculture after completing intermediate with MPC group?
  9. How to join AG BSc after completing intermediate MPC?
  10. Best option after intermediate with science group? Biotechnology will be a good option? -- [New]
  11. Seat in engineering college after completing MPC with 81% without qualifying for EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to join CA course having scored 486 marks in Intermediate with MPC group?
  13. In which colleges can I apply after completing 12th with 55% from MPC group?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering course after completing Inter 2nd year with EAMCET(MPC)
  15. Which group should be taken in intermediate after completing intermediate
  16. How to get job in Railway after completing Intermediate with 88%?
  17. What shall I do to join B.Sc course after completion of Intermediate with MPC stream?
  18. Can I be eligible for AMCET entrance exam while studying intermediate 2nd year MPC
19th June 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?

i can complited inter 2 years.if i take bio.technology.if any scop to get govt.job.
1st July 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?

Re: How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in BiPC group?
17th July 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How to join biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in mpc group?
31st July 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i'm mca student i would like to join biotech.....i'm applicable or not plz tell me that answer
24th August 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i had completed intermediate with the group bi.p.c and how to join biotechnology clz
27th December 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?
12th June 2016, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year's in Mpc group
10th July 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join in micro biology after completing mpc in intermediate
15th September 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

can we opt for bio technology course in engineering by doing M.P.C course. What are the good colleges for bio-technology? What is the average salary scale for bio-technology in market?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?