26th August 2013, 11:16 PM
manikandan.s21

How can I join in core company? I am studying ECE department 3rd year

i am studying ece dept third year, i have low gpa(less than 7) and some arrears ,but i want to join in a core company since i am interested in it, by joining in which course i can build a good career during this third year..??

15th April 2016, 11:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in core company? I am studying ECE department 3rd year

You can only join any core company when you clear all your existing backlogs. In order to join any core company, you will be eligible in final year of engineering or after completion of degree. Minimum of 60% marks is required in bachelor's degree to apply for core company jobs.

You can start your preparation from third year of engineering by joining any good coaching institute like MADE EASY or ACE Engineering academy etc. Technical knowledge of important subject of engineering is necessary to get good job in any core company. You can apply for GATE exam for jobs in core company like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc.

You can also apply for BSNL JTO exam and AAI exam for joining any core company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?