27th July 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Genetic engineering after HSC?

I am hari I doing h sc computer science I join the genetic engineering how can I join the course . How many cut of mark the course?

27th November 2015, 07:51 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How can I join Genetic engineering after HSC?

Genetic Engineering is one the most rarest department in the field of Engineering that generally many don't opt for.
But it has a very good opportunities in the future as there are lot of improvements in the medical field day to day life.
Not many colleges offer this course so and cut off generally needed almost above 180.

Top Colleges :
SRM University
Sathyabhama University
Merit International Institute of Technology
Bharathiar University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering? 15 18th April 2016 11:06 PM
Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam? 26 23rd November 2015 07:24 PM
Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering? 40 10th March 2014 12:39 PM
Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India? 13 1st November 2012 01:43 PM